AWI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.540|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||91.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements an Dec 2
- Armstrong World Industries Larger Than S&P 500 Component JDS Uniphase The Street Nov 27
- 10 Ways To Invest In A Global Wine Shortage Nov 22
- Why Commercial Construction Is The Next Hot Sector Fool Nov 18
- SAC Capital Raises Stake in Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) to 7.03% Street Insider Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - AGCO, NLY, NATI, CJES And AWI Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Armstrong World Industries Secondary Stock Issue Floated Fool Nov 12
- Know What's in Your ETFs Nov 11
- CFO Moves: Armstrong World Industries, PolyOne, BBCN Nov 7
AWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Armstrong World Indstries is up 3.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, James Hardie Industries up 19.48%, and Masco up 30.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AWI
Pro Report PDF for AWI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AWI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AWI
Did Armstrong World Indstries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is an international designer and manufacturer of floors, ceilings and cabinets. Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Armstrong operates 40 plants in 10 countries and has approximately 12,300 employees worldwide. In 2006, Armstrong’s net sales were $3.42 billion, with operating income of $210.8 million. Armstrong World Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1891.