AWC Key Stats
- ALUMINA LTD Financials Apr 17
- Insiders can’t wait ‘til tomorrow for Alcoa shares Apr 17
- BHP's Y/Y Output Improves Apr 17
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Arun Viswanathan, Senior Equity Analyst at... Apr 17
- Rio Witnesses Enhanced Y/Y Volume - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 17
- BHP's Y/Y Output Improves - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 17
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Layle K. Smith, President, CEO and Directo... Apr 15
- Lufkin Industries Not Looking So Good and 3 More Analyst Downgrades to Know Apr 9
- Tuesday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mini... Apr 9
- Deutsche Bank Maintains Buy on Alumina (AWC) Street Insider Apr 9
AWC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alumina is up 15.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.81%, Aluminum Corporation of China up 2.56%, and Kaiser Aluminum Corporation up 30.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AWC
Pro Report PDF for AWC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AWC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AWC
Did Alumina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alumina Limited ASX: AWC is a public company listed on the Australian and New York Stock Exchanges. It was formed in 2003 in a demerger from Western Mining Corporation, and is one of the largest companies on the ASX. Alumina's only business activity is as the owner of a 40% share in a joint venture with Alcoa called Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals, abbreviated to AWAC. AWAC's business is the mining of bauxite, the extraction of alumina and the smelting of pure aluminium. It has about 17% of the global alumina market. Alcoa owns the remaining 60% of the business and acts as day-to-day manager. Alumina Limited was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Southbank, Australia.