AVY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.203|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||222.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AVERY DENNISON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial St Dec 6
- Avery Dennison Signs RFID Licensing Agreement with Round Rock Research LLC noodls Dec 5
- Avery Dennison signs RFID licensing agreement with Round Rock Research Dec 5
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner The Street Dec 2
- 3 Consumer Durables Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Waste Management, Avery Dennison and G & K Services Forbes Nov 29
- Avery Dennison Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (AVY) The Street Nov 29
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: FHY, FSD, GHL, AVY, GME The Street Nov 29
- The New #68 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Avery Dennison The Street Nov 27
- Avery Dennison Presenting at Investor Conference on December 11, 2013 noodls Nov 20
AVY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avery Dennison is up 52.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ACCO Brands down 8.16%, and Standard Register up 123.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVY
Pro Report PDF for AVY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVY
Did Avery Dennison make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avery Dennison Corp is engaged in the production of pressure-sensitive materials, office products and a variety of tickets, tags, labels and other converted products.