AVT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.377|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||470.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Avnet’s Ger Purcell Recognized as a 2014 Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leader noodls Dec 4
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Components & Distribution in IT Supply Chain to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas Offers On-Demand Technical Sessions in 4th Annual Virtual Power Forum noodls Dec 3
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas Celebrates 40th Anniversary with Analog Devices noodls Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Avnet, Scorpio Tankers and Union Pacific Forbes Nov 27
- Ex's-Dividends To Watch: CXP, AVT, AMTD, BLK The Street Nov 27
- EBV Elektronik Launches New Website for all Customers in the Identification Market noodls Nov 26
- Avnet Technology Solutions Recognized as the Distributor Partner of the Year for the U.S. by Insight noodls Nov 26
- Avnet Technology Solutions Grows Their Presence with EMC as a Value-Added Solutions Distributor in Singapore noodls Nov 22
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Introduces the I/O Carrier Card noodls Nov 21
AVT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avnet is up 36.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Arrow Electronics up 36.19%, and Richardson Electronics up 2.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVT
Pro Report PDF for AVT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVT
Did Avnet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avnet, Inc. is one of the world's largest trans-national electronics distributors of electronic parts, enterprise computing and storage products and embedded subsystems. It is a technology Business-to-business B2B distributor headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Avnet provides a vital link in the technology supply chain. The company operates in two segments, Electronics Marketing and Technology Solutions. Electronics Supply & Manufacturing magazine reports that Avnet Inc., a Fortune 500 company, may be the world's largest franchised distributor of electronic components and subsystems. Avnet has 16 centers and locations in more than 34 countries. The company was founded in 1921.