AVOL Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/12 07:13
AVOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avolon Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Aaron's up 0.58%, and AeroCentury down 49.17%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AVOL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AVOL
Did Avolon Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Rental & Leasing Services
- Company Website: http://www.avolon.aero
- IR Website: http://investors.avolon.aero/
- HQ Country: Ireland
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Air, Rail, and Water Transportation Equipment Rental and Leasing
- NAICS Code: 532411
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Avolon Holdings Ltd is an aircraft leasing company focused on acquiring, managing and selling commercial aircraft. Its portfolio consisted of approximately 202 aircraft, including 105 owned, 10 managed and 87 committed aircraft.
AVOL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AVOL","name")
- Description: =YCI("AVOL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AVOL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AVOL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AVOL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.