AVNW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4362|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-26.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- McKay Brothers Releases 2014 US Microwave Roadmap PR Newswire Nov 25
- Aviat Networks Deploys Eclipse Adaptive Intelligent Repeater for Low Latency Networks noodls Nov 19
- Aviat Networks Upgrades MTN Ghana's Microwave Backbone Capacity noodls Nov 12
- AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Aviat Posts Wider Loss in Q1 - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Aviat Networks' CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Ericsson Microwave Executive Ola Gustafsson Joins Aviat Networks as Head of Product and Services Portfolio noodls Oct 30
- Aviat Networks Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 30
- AVIAT NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
AVNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aviat Networks is down 24.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Ericsson up 24.19%, and Juniper Networks up 9.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVNW
Pro Strategies Featuring AVNW
Did Aviat Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aviat Networks, Inc. manufactures wireless networking products, solutions & services to mobile & fixed operators, private network operators, government agencies, transportation & utility companies, public safety agencies & broadcast network operators.