AVL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0911|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.747M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8894%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/25/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Avalon Rare Metals Inc|
|02/25/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Avalon Rare Metals Inc|
|01/14/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|11/29/2013||Earnings||Avalon Announces Annual Filings for Its Fiscal Year Ended August 31, 2013|
AVL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avalon Rare Metals is down 68.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.63%, NX Uranium down 34.16%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AVL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AVL
Did Avalon Rare Metals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.avalonventures.com
- IR Website: http://www.avalonraremetals.com/investors/investor_info/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Avalon Rare Metals, Inc., is a mineral exploration and development stage company with its focus on the rare metals and minerals.
AVL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AVL","name")
- Description: =YCI("AVL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AVL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AVL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AVL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.