AVID Key Stats
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Expanded Class Action Suit against Avid T... May 23
- DEADLINE TOMORROW: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors with Losses on Their Inve... May 23
- Avid (AVID) Receives Second Nasdaq Notice; Updates on Filing Status Street Insider May 21
- InPlay: Avid Tech announces receipt of second anticipated NASDAQ letter and init... May 21
- Avid Announces Receipt of Second Anticipated NASDAQ Letter and Initial Determina... May 21
- AVID TECHNOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Sati... May 21
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Announces a May 24, 2013 Deadline to Seek a Lead Plaint... May 20
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders With Losses on Their ... May 17
- AVID TECHNOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... May 15
- Avid Editors Shine at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival Business Wire May 15
AVID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avid Technology is down 4.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.65%, Adobe Systems up 31.32%, and China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group up 0.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVID
Pro Report PDF for AVID
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVID Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVID
Did Avid Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Avid Technology, Inc. is an American company specializing in video and audio production technology; specifically, digital non-linear editing systems, management and distribution services. It was created in 1987 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. Avid is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.