AVID Key Stats
AVID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avid Technology is up 43.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Activision Blizzard up 40.88%, and Majesco Entertainment down 64.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AVID
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AVID
Did Avid Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.avid.com
- IR Website: http://ir.avid.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Avid Technology Inc is a provider of digital media content-creation solutions for film, video, audio and broadcast professionals, as well as artists and home enthusiasts.
AVID Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AVID","name")
- Description: =YCI("AVID","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AVID","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AVID","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AVID","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.