AVID Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3708|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire04/14 07:10
SA Breaking News04/13 10:08
Globe Newswire04/12 19:38
Globe Newswire04/11 12:38
AVID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avid Technology is up 118.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Activision Blizzard up 17.01%, and Sega Sammy Holdings down 33.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AVID
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AVID
Did Avid Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.avid.com
- IR Website: http://ir.avid.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Avid Technology Inc provides technology products, solutions and services that enable the creation and monetization of audio and video content. It develops, markets, sells, and supports software and hardware for digital media content production.
AVID Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AVID","name")
- Description: =YCI("AVID","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AVID","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AVID","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AVID","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.