AVG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.034|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-74.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- AVG Technologies 2.7M share Block Trade priced at $16.75 theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Commentary: Have you and your smartphone been stalked? USA TODAY Dec 3
- AVG Announces Lead Sponsorship at Child Internet Safety Summit noodls Nov 27
- Doro Enlists AVG's Help to Mature Mobile Users Get Connected Safely noodls Nov 21
- AVG's Security Evangelist Releases Book: 'One Parent to Another' noodls Nov 20
- Bears see more pain for AVG Tech optionMONSTER Nov 20
- AVG AntiVirus PRO for Android™ Tablets Updated with Camera Trap and SIM Lock Features noodls Nov 19
- AVG to Present at the 13th Annual Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference noodls Nov 19
- If You Have The Urge to Splurge Online This Holiday Season, Stay Safe With AVG's Online Shopping Guide noodls Nov 15
AVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AVG Technologies is up 22.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.90%, Alliance Fiber Optic Prod up 161.9%, and Akamai Technologies up 16.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVG
Pro Report PDF for AVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVG
Did AVG Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AVG Technologies NV provides antivirus and Internet security products. It develops and manufactures software products for threat detection, threat prevention and risk analysis. It provides real-time defenses against real-time threats.