AVEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.007|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-52.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11978%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News04/08 13:05
|03/06/2015||Earnings||AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/05/2014||Earnings||AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
AVEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AVEO Pharmaceuticals is up 37.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Celladon up 38.40%, and Ophthotech up 59.18%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AVEO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AVEO
Did AVEO Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.aveooncology.com
- IR Website: http://investor.aveooncology.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=219651&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is involved in discovering, developing and commercializing novel cancer therapeutics.
AVEO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AVEO","name")
- Description: =YCI("AVEO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AVEO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AVEO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AVEO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.