AVEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.274|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-111.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7525%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Credits & Debits | firstname.lastname@example.org The Wall Street Journal Dec 2
- CFO Moves: Aveo Pharmaceuticals, Hill-Rom, Covanta Dec 2
- AVEO Pharma's (AVEO) CFO Resigns Street Insider Dec 2
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals CFO to resign Dec 2
- AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 2
- Klarman's Baupost Shows New Stake in PBF Energy (PBF), Lifts Micron (MU), Sells AIG (AIG) Street Insider Nov 13
- AVEO Q3 Loss Wider than Expected, Shares Down Nov 12
- AVEO Q3 Loss Wider than Expected, Shares Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- AVEO Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO) Reports Q3 Loss of 47c/Share Street Insider Nov 7
AVEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AVEO Pharmaceuticals is down 66.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Astellas Pharma up 16.37%, and AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 72.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVEO
Pro Strategies Featuring AVEO
Did AVEO Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AVEO Pharmaceuticals is a cancer therapeutics company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing targeted therapies to impact patients’ lives. AVEO’s proprietary Human Response Platform™ provides the company unique insights into cancer biology and is being leveraged in the discovery and clinical development of its cancer therapeutics. AVEO Pharmaceuticals was formerly known as GenPath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in March 2005. The company was founded by Ronald A. DePinho, Lynda Chin and Kenneth E. Weg on October 19, 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.