AVAV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1159|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.481M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks for the Future of Drones Fool Dec 4
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Time to Take Profits The Street Dec 4
- Dawn of the 'drone age' CNBC Dec 3
- Amazon Drone Flights Seen Grounded by Expected U.S. Rules Bloomberg Dec 2
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Stock on Watch as Amazon's (AMZN) Plans Drone Deliveries Street Insider Dec 2
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Stock on Watch as Amazon (AMZN) Plans Drone Deliveries Street Insider Dec 2
- Investors Are Getting AeroVironment All Wrong Fool Nov 30
- Company news for November 29 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 29
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Why Hewlett-Packard, AeroVironment, and Boyd Gaming Soared Today Fool Nov 27
AVAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AeroVironment is up 29.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Alliant Techsystems up 97.71%, and Rockwell Collins up 33.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVAV
Pro Report PDF for AVAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVAV
Did AeroVironment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AeroVironment is a technology solutions provider that designs, develops, produces and supports an advanced portfolio of unmanned aircraft systems and electric transportation solutions. AeroVironment's electric transportation solutions include a comprehensive suite of electric vehicle charging systems and installation services for consumers, automakers, utilities and government agencies, power cycling and test systems for EV developers and industrial electric vehicle charging systems for commercial fleets. AeroVironment, Inc. sells its products to organizations within the Department of Defense, including the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations Command, and Air Force, as well as to commercial, consumer, and government customers. The company was incorporated in 1971 and is headquartered in Monrovia, California. It was founded by Dr. Paul MacCready.