AVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.595|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||90.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AVISTA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 2
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - AVA Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Avista, LTC Properties and Assured Guaranty Nov 15
- Avista Corp. (AVA) Declares $0.305 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 11
- Avista Corp. Board Declares Common Stock Dividend Marketwired Nov 8
- AVISTA CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Avista Beats on Earnings, Misses Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Avista's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Avista Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today Nov 6
- Avista Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
AVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avista is up 17.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AES up 35.30%, and FirstEnergy down 18.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVA
Pro Report PDF for AVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVA
Did Avista make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avista Corporation, an energy company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of energy and other energy-related businesses in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Avista Utilities and Advantage IQ. It employs nearly 2,000 people who work in five western states. They serve customers with hydro, natural gas, coal and biomass generation delivered over 2,100 miles of transmission line, 17,000 miles of distribution line and 6,100 miles of natural gas distribution mains. Avista Corporation was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.