AVA Key Stats
- Idaho announces first round of IGEM grants May 21
- Ecova Helps Train Environmental Defense Fund’s Climate Corps Business Wire May 21
- Reminder - Avista (AVA) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 17
- Small-Cap Utilities: Rockets or Bombs? Fool May 15
- AVISTA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submi... May 14
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Avista's Earnings Fool May 14
- Avista's CEO Hosts 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 13
- The Best Utilities For Dividends, Part 2 May 13
- Utility Companies to Watch, Or Watch Out For May 11
- AVA Named 'Top Dividend Stock of the Dow Utilities' at Dividend Channel With 4.3... May 10
AVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avista Corporation is up 12.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, AES up 3.35%, and NorthWestern Corporation up 21.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AVA
Pro Report PDF for AVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVA
Did Avista Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Avista Corporation, an energy company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of energy and other energy-related businesses in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Avista Utilities and Advantage IQ. It employs nearly 2,000 people who work in five western states. They serve customers with hydro, natural gas, coal and biomass generation delivered over 2,100 miles of transmission line, 17,000 miles of distribution line and 6,100 miles of natural gas distribution mains. Avista Corporation was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.