AV Key Stats
- UK: Aviva significantly enhances its international private medical insurance noodls Dec 2
- UK: Millions of Brits are overspending by £150 per month noodls Nov 28
- Holding(s) in Company noodls Nov 27
- Directors Have Been Splashing The Cash At Aviva plc, Shire PLC and Aggreko plc Nov 25
- Aviva plc Could Be Worth 513p Nov 22
- MOVES- Aviva, Blackstone, Barclays, Hiscox, Hartford Funds Nov 19
- Colm Holmes appointed Chief Finance Officer of Aviva UK & Ireland General Insurance noodls Nov 19
- InPlay: Aviva to sell stake in Italian insurer Eurovita for a total consideration of EUR33 mln Nov 18
- Aviva to Sell Stake in Italian Insurer Eurovita noodls Nov 18
- Aviva to sell holding in Italian insurer Eurovita Nov 18
AV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aviva is up 26.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Genworth Financial up 158.7%, and ING Groep up 40.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AV
Pro Report PDF for AV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AV
Did Aviva make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aviva PLC is engaged in provision of financial products and services, focused on the following lines of business: long-term insurance and savings business, general insurance and health and fund management.