AV Key Stats
- Can Aviva plc Make £3 Billion Profit? Yahoo 03/07 04:20 ET
- Aviva Management Discusses 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/06 21:50 ET
- Aviva Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/06 21:50 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE 100 Stays Higher After BOE Keeps Policy On Hold Dow Jones 03/06 12:07 ET
- EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Trim Gains After Draghi Comments Dow Jones 03/06 12:00 ET
- Dividend Declaration noodls 03/06 07:35 ET
- FY13 Part 1 of 5 noodls 03/06 04:06 ET
- Aviva plc's Turnaround Makes Strides As Profit Is Lifted Yahoo 03/06 03:56 ET
- Aviva plc 2013 Preliminary Results Announcement noodls 03/06 02:36 ET
- Aviva plc 2013 Preliminary Results Marketwired 03/06 02:10 ET
|Aug 07||Earnings||Aviva PLC 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
AV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aviva is up 86.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, AXA up 52.81%, and Allianz up 22.79%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AV
Pro Report PDF for AV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AV
Did Aviva make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Diversified
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Aviva PLC is engaged in provision of financial products and services, focused on the following lines of business: long-term insurance and savings business, general insurance and health and fund management.