AV Key Stats
- RBC Capital Downgrades Aviva plc (AV) to Underperform Street Insider May 17
- Aviva Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Interim Management Statement Call T... May 16
- Europe Shares Close Narrowly Lower After US Data May 16
- Aviva Delivers 18% Growth in New Business Fool May 16
- AV Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 16
- Europe Shares Mixed on Earnings May 16
- Aviva PLC announces 1Q 2013 IMS Marketwired May 16
- Should I Buy Aviva or RSA Insurance Group Fool May 15
- Wellness for Life Survey Reveals 9 out of 10 Americans Significantly Underestima... May 13
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead: Land Securities, Aviva, and Antofagasta May 11
AV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aviva is up 32.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, American International Group up 58.45%, and Aegon up 65.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AV
Pro Report PDF for AV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AV
Did Aviva make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aviva plc is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the sixth-largest insurance company in the world measured by net premium income and has around 43 million customers in 21 countries. It is the market leader in both general insurance and life and pensions in the UK and has major businesses in Asia, continental Europe and North America.