AUY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4145|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||306.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldcorp Gets Tarnished Again Fool Dec 10
- Can These 3 Gold Mining Minnows Sustain Their Dividend Payouts? Fool Dec 10
- Will Kinross Gold's New Mine Offset Lower Prices? Fool Dec 8
- Yamana Ready to Strike Gold at Cerro Moro Fool Dec 6
- Yamana Gold Inc (AUY): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner The Street Dec 4
- Gold Miners Analyst Watch: December Edition Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO) Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Don't Buy Gold as an Inflation Hedge Fool Dec 3
- Gold, Gold Miners Taken to Cleaners Ahead of Key Economic Data (NEM) (AUY) (GG) ( Street Insider Dec 2
- Why Yamana Gold (AUY) Lost Its Luster on Monday The Street Dec 2
AUY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yamana Gold is down 50.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Goldcorp down 42.13%, and Barrick Gold down 51.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUY
Pro Report PDF for AUY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUY
Did Yamana Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yamana Gold, Inc. is a gold producer that engages in gold mining and related activities including exploration, extraction, processing and reclamation. Its operations are carried out through the following operating segments: Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Other, and Canada. The company has properties involved in gold and other precious metal production, development, and exploration, positioned in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia. Its producing mines are located in Chapada, Jacobina and Fazenda Brasileiro in Brazil, in El Peñon and Minera Florida in Chile, and in Gualcamayo in Argentina. Its advanced development projects are situated in C1-Santa Luz, Ernesto/Pau-a-Pique and Pilar in Brazil, and in Mercedes in Mexico. The company was founded by Peter Marrone on July 2003 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.