AUXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.157|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||618.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||110.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Auxilium Up on Peyronie's Approval - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL) PT Lifted to $30 at Jefferies on FDA Approval Street Insider Dec 9
- This Week in Biotech: Part 1 Fool Dec 7
- Injections to Treat an Embarrassing Ailment Win U.S. Approval Dec 6
- Why Pacific Sunwear, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, and Gray Television Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 6
- 1:30 pm Auxilium Pharma confirms FDA approval for XIAFLEX for the treatment of Peyronie's disease Dec 6
- On The Fly: Closing Wrap theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- BioSpecifics confirms FDA approval of XIAFLEX Dec 6
- Auxilium’s Curved Penis Treatment Wins U.S. FDA Approval Dec 6
- Why Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Spiked Higher Fool Dec 6
AUXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Auxilium Pharmaceuticals is up 20.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, BioSpecifics Technologies up 79.92%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 128.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUXL
Pro Report PDF for AUXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUXL
Did Auxilium Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a specialty biopharmaceutical company primarily in the United States. It focuses on developing and marketing products to urologists, endocrinologists, primary care physicians, hand surgeons, and rheumatologists, as well as to orthopedic, general, and plastic surgeons. The company has a strategic alliance with Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation for the development, commercialization, and supply of XIAFLEX, a biologic for the treatment of Dupuytrens contracture and Peyronies disease. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.