AUXL Key Stats
- AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan... May 21
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The UBS Global Health Care Conferen... May 15
- AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan... May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2... May 10
- Sell in May, But Don't Go Away May 8
- AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... May 6
- AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC Financials May 4
- Analyst Moves: BEAM, AUXL, SPF May 3
- Stock Upgrades: Make a Mint (Julep) in Jim Beam Ahead of Kentucky Derby May 3
AUXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Auxilium Pharmaceuticals is down 14.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Endo Health Solutions up 2.52%, and BioSpecifics Technologies Corporation down 1.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUXL
Pro Report PDF for AUXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUXL
Did Auxilium Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a specialty biopharmaceutical company primarily in the United States. It focuses on developing and marketing products to urologists, endocrinologists, primary care physicians, hand surgeons, and rheumatologists, as well as to orthopedic, general, and plastic surgeons. The company has a strategic alliance with Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation for the development, commercialization, and supply of XIAFLEX, a biologic for the treatment of Dupuytrens contracture and Peyronies disease. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.