AUQ Key Stats
- Endeavour Silver Turning A Corner Jun 13
- Canada Will Increase Regulation Of Miners, But These Stocks Are Prepared Jun 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- How Gold And Silver Bears May Actually Help Silver Talking Numbers Jun 12
- AuRico Gold Executive Chairman Resigns for Health Reasons Jun 12
- AuRico Gold Initiates Drip Program Jun 11
- AuRico (AUQ) Exec Chair Benner to Resign Over Health Reasons Street Insider Jun 11
- AuRico Gold Announces Resignation of Executive Chairman CNW Group Jun 11
- Daily Dividend Report: TJX, DRH, AUQ, FLXS, CYS Jun 11
- Gold Takes A Beating And Here’s Why It May Get Worse Talking Numbers Jun 11
AUQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AuRico Gold is down 43.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Goldcorp down 30.55%, and Allied Nevada Gold down 74.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUQ
Pro Report PDF for AUQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUQ
Did AuRico Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AuRico Gold is an intermediate gold mining and exploration company that, until August 2011 operated only in Mexico. It reached intermediate gold producer status in August 2011 when Northgate Minerals agreed to be taken over for C$1.46 billion. Gammon Gold was an exploration company until 2004 when it started producing for the first time. Assets also include silver and copper. The company's three wholly-owned operating properties include the Ocampo mine in Chihuahua State, the El Chanate mine in Sonora State and the El Cubo mine in Guanajuato State. Its pipeline of development and exploration stage projects include the Guadalupe y Calvo advanced exploration property in Chihuahua State and the Orion Project in Nayarit State, along with six exploration properties throughout Mexico. The company was founded on February 25, 1986 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.