AUQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4257|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-94.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- AuRico Gold - Still Free Cash Flow Negative Dec 1
- The Cost Of Mining Gold: A Q3 2013 Summary Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Best 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: CYS, AUQ, MTGE, HTS Nov 15
- AuRico Gold Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- AuRico Gold Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Confirms Declaration of Commercial Production at Young-Davidson noodls Nov 7
- AuRico Gold Declares Underground Commercial Production at the Young-Davidson Mine noodls Oct 31
- AuRico Gold to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Global Resource Conference PR Newswire Oct 15
- AuRico Gold sees FY13 gold production 190,000-220,000 ounces Oct 15
- AuRico Gold Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Operational Results CNW Group Oct 15
AUQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AuRico Gold is down 51.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Barrick Gold down 50.77%, and Alamos Gold down 33.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUQ
Pro Report PDF for AUQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUQ
Did AuRico Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AuRico Gold is an intermediate gold mining and exploration company that, until August 2011 operated only in Mexico. It reached intermediate gold producer status in August 2011 when Northgate Minerals agreed to be taken over for C$1.46 billion. Gammon Gold was an exploration company until 2004 when it started producing for the first time. Assets also include silver and copper. The company's three wholly-owned operating properties include the Ocampo mine in Chihuahua State, the El Chanate mine in Sonora State and the El Cubo mine in Guanajuato State. Its pipeline of development and exploration stage projects include the Guadalupe y Calvo advanced exploration property in Chihuahua State and the Orion Project in Nayarit State, along with six exploration properties throughout Mexico. The company was founded on February 25, 1986 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.