AUO Key Stats
- Ian Ing, Vice President and Senior Analyst at Lazard Capital Markets, Interviews... May 24
- Google Glass to Use OLED Displays from Samsung Fool May 23
- AUO Publishes 65-inch Full HD OLED Panel Technology Paper at SID Display Week PR Newswire May 20
- Will the iPad Mini 2 Hit By Summer’s End? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 17
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: China's Inflation Rate Rises; HSBC Looks to Tu... May 9
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Electronics Industry May 9
- AU Optronics (AUO) Prelim. April Revs Up 21.9% Street Insider May 9
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports April 2013 Consolidated Revenue PR Newswire May 9
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Citi Appointed Depositary for AU Optronics ADR $350.8 M... May 8
- Taiwan's Export Fall In April Underscores Weak Global Economy, Yen Depreciation ... May 7
AUO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AU Optronics Corporation is up 12.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Maxim Integrated Products up 22.75%, and Spreadtrum Communications up 22.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AUO
Pro Report PDF for AUO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUO
Did AU Optronics Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AU Optronics (AUO) was formed in December 2001 by the merger of Acer Display Technology(the former of AUO, established in 1996) and Unipac Optoelectronics Corporation by BenQ Electronics. In October 2006, AUO merged with Quanta Display Inc. to create a leading TFT-LCD manufacturer. Additionally, the production of the company's G6 operation reached #1 worldwide. AUO manufactures TFT panels for companies like Samsung, LG, Dell, Apple, Viewsonic, Acer, etc. The Display and Solar businesses were established respectively as the Company’s two core businesses in 2010. AUO generated NT$379.7 billion in sales revenue in 2011 (US$12.5 billion) and now houses a staff of more than 43,000 throughout its global operations spreading across Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, the U.S., and Europe.