AUO Key Stats
- Taiwan Tech Fertile Ground For Short Sellers This Year, Says Markit Barrons.com Dec 11
- AU Optronics reports November large panel shipments of 10.5M, DigiTimes says theflyonthewall.com Dec 11
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports November 2013 Consolidated Revenue PR Newswire Dec 10
- AU Optronics to increase CapEx by $59.75M, DigiTimes reports theflyonthewall.com Nov 8
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports October 2013 Consolidated Revenue PR Newswire Nov 7
- AU Optronics Corporation (AUO) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate Nov 4
- AU Optronics Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- AU Optronics Corp. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- AU Optronics (AUO) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 30
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
AUO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AU Optronics is down 31.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Microchip Technology up 38.29%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 63.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUO
Pro Report PDF for AUO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AUO
Did AU Optronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AU Optronics (AUO) was formed in December 2001 by the merger of Acer Display Technology(the former of AUO, established in 1996) and Unipac Optoelectronics Corporation by BenQ Electronics. In October 2006, AUO merged with Quanta Display Inc. to create a leading TFT-LCD manufacturer. Additionally, the production of the company's G6 operation reached #1 worldwide. AUO manufactures TFT panels for companies like Samsung, LG, Dell, Apple, Viewsonic, Acer, etc. The Display and Solar businesses were established respectively as the Company’s two core businesses in 2010. AUO generated NT$379.7 billion in sales revenue in 2011 (US$12.5 billion) and now houses a staff of more than 43,000 throughout its global operations spreading across Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, the U.S., and Europe.