AUO Key Stats
|01/29/2015 14:00 CST||Misc||AU Optronics Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|01/29/2015||Earnings||AU Optronics Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|10/29/2014 14:00 GMT||Misc||Q3 2014 AU Optronics Corporation Earning Conference Call|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 AU Optronics Corporation Earning Results|
|07/30/2014 08:00 GMT||Misc||2Q2014 Investor Conference|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||AU Optronics Corporation Q2 2014 Earning Result|
|07/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0033, Declared Date: Jul 07 2014|
|07/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0395, Declared Date: Jul 21 2014|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||AU Optronics Corporation Q1 2014 Earning Result|
|04/30/2014||Misc||AU Optronics Corporation Q1 2014 Earning Conference Call|
AUO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AU Optronics is up 58.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Rogers up 20.69%, and TE Connectivity up 25.64%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AUO
PDF Report for AUO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AUO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AUO
Did AU Optronics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.auo.com
- IR Website: http://www.auo.com/?sn=157&lang=en-US
- HQ Country: Taiwan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Taiwan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
AU Optronics Corp is engaged in research, development, production and sale of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and other flat panel displays used in a wide variety of applications.
AUO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AUO","name")
- Description: =YCI("AUO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AUO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AUO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AUO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.