ATW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.322|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||350.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ATWOOD OCEANICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Seadrill Dividend Hike: Will the Stock Price Follow? Fool Nov 27
- Value Plus Growth: Finding Undervalued Stocks In A Bull Market Nov 19
- ATWOOD OCEANICS INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 14
- ATWOOD OCEANICS TO PRESENT AT THE JEFFERIES 2013 GLOBAL ENERGY CONFERENCE Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 12
- Atwood Oceanics Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- ATWOOD OCEANICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 8
- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (ATW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c Street Insider Nov 7
- ATWOOD OCEANICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 7
- Q4 2013 Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
ATW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atwood Oceanics is up 11.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ocean Rig UDW up 30.54%, and Nabors Industries up 8.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATW
Pro Report PDF for ATW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATW
Did Atwood Oceanics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. commenced operations in 1970 and was incorporated in Texas in 1968, is an offshore oil and gas drilling company. It participates in drilling in exploratory regions around the world. The company engages in the international offshore drilling and completion of exploratory and developmental oil and gas wells and related support, management and consulting services. The Company's operations include nine offshore mobile drilling units located in five regions: offshore Southeast Asia, offshore Africa, offshore Australia, offshore South America and the Mediterranean Sea. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010, the Company had a utilization rate of 88%. Its offshore drilling equipments include semisubmersible rigs, jack-up drilling rigs, semisubmersible tender assist rigs and submersible drilling rigs. Atwood Oceanics Pacific Limited and related subsidiaries of Atwood Oceanics, Inc. make up what is referred to as the Atwood Group.