ATVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.047|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.19B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will the New Expansion Boost Activision Blizzard's World of Warcraft? Fool Dec 10
- Battlefield 4: How It's Losing the War to Call of Duty: Ghosts Fool Dec 10
- Can Electronic Arts Keep Up On The Battlefield With Gaming Stocks? The Street Dec 10
- Why I'm Not Buying GameStop Fool Dec 10
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Is a Win for Activision and a Perspective on EA's Buggy "Battlefield 4" Fool Dec 9
- Report: NSA spying on virtual worlds, online games AP Dec 9
- Spy Game: NSA Said to Snoop on 'World of Warcraft' The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
- New Snowden Leak Reveals The NSA Planted Agents Inside 'World of Warcraft' Dec 9
- Mobile Gaming Will Disappear Well Before Console Gaming Fool Dec 8
- Top Video-Game Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 7
ATVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Activision Blizzard is up 48.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Electronic Arts up 39.14%, and Take-Two Interactive Sftw up 29.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATVI
Pro Report PDF for ATVI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATVI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATVI
Did Activision Blizzard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide publisher of online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile games. The company develops and publishes PC-based computer games and maintains its proprietary online-game related service, Battle.net. The company also develops, markets, sells, and supports subscription-based massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), most notably the World of Warcraft franchise. Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Australia, India, China, South Korea and the region of Taiwan.