ATV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.121|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Acorn International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Nov 27
- Acorn International Inc. (ATV) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.39 Street Insider Nov 27
- Acorn International Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 27
- Q3 2013 Acorn International Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 27
- EverQuest Landmark Could Save MMOs Nov 13
- Acorn International to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 27, 2013 noodls Nov 13
- Acorn International Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted at 2013 Annual General Meeting PR Newswire Oct 24
- Acorn International Signed Insurance Business Cooperation Agreement with Taiping Life Insurance, Expanding Its Nationwide Marketing Coverage PR Newswire Sep 11
- Acorn International Offers Online Retail Experience Through China's First-Ever Shoppable Video PR Newswire Aug 30
- Acorn's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Don Yang [Foreign Language Aug 29
ATV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acorn International is down 32.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Advance Auto Parts up 45.87%, and Amazon.com up 51.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATV
Pro Strategies Featuring ATV
Did Acorn International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acorn International, Inc. and its subsidiaries operates as an integrated multi-platform marketing company in the People's Republic of China. It also operates two sales platforms, TV direct sales platform and nationwide distribution network.