ATSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.547|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||35.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4:14 pm Air Transport Services Group acquires equity interest in West Atlantic AB Dec 10
- ATSG ACQUIRES EQUITY INTEREST IN WEST ATLANTIC AB noodls Dec 9
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Takes 25% Stake in West Atlantic AB Street Insider Dec 9
- Short Interest Decreases By 23% For ATSG The Street Nov 27
- AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP, INC. Financials Nov 14
- AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial State Nov 13
- FedEx Gains as Third Point Trumps Cowen Downgrade Barrons.com Nov 12
- Air Transport Services Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Air Transport Services Group, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 7
- AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP ANNOUNCES THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS noodls Nov 6
ATSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Air Transport Srvcs Group is up 102.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.37%, Atlas Air Worldwide down 9.83%, and United Parcel Service up 43.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATSG
Pro Report PDF for ATSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATSG
Did Air Transport Srvcs Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Air Transport Services Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides aircraft, airline operations and other related services mainly to the shipping and transportation industries.