ATRN Key Stats
ATRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atrinsic is down 50.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.54%, Autobytel up 17.04%, and EZJR down 69.77%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATRN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATRN
Did Atrinsic make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Services Related to Advertising
- NAICS Code: 541890
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Atrinsic Inc is engaged in the process of developing an online affiliated marketing network targeting the Mommy Market.
ATRN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATRN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATRN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATRN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATRN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATRN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.