ATRN Key Stats
ATRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atrinsic is up 150.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, Autobytel up 20.08%, and EZJR down 62.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATRN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATRN
Did Atrinsic make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Code: 517919
- NAICS Industry: Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Sector: Information
Atrinsic, Inc. is a direct marketing company based in the United States. It has two main service offerings: Transactional services and Subscription services.
ATRN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATRN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATRN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATRN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATRN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATRN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.