ATRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.9744M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/17/2014||Misc||Aetrium Inc Merger, Acquisition & Spin-Off Calls in 2014|
ATRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ATRM Holdings is down 49.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Axcelis Technologies down 0.80%, and Aehr Test Systems down 21.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATRM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATRM
Did ATRM Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
- Company Website: http://www.atrmholdings.com
- IR Website: http://www.aetrium.com/about-us-investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ATRM Holdings Inc designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of electromechanical equipment used by the semiconductor industry to handle and test integrated circuits, or ICs.
ATRM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATRM","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATRM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATRM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATRM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATRM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.