ATRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.9744M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|12/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Aetrium Inc.|
ATRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aetrium is up 55.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Axcelis Technologies up 0.00%, and Aehr Test up 55.49%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATRM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATRM
Did Aetrium make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
- Company Website: http://www.aetrium.com
- IR Website: http://www.aetrium.com/about-us-investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aetrium Inc designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of electromechanical equipment used by the semiconductor industry to handle and test integrated circuits, or ICs.
ATRM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATRM","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATRM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATRM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATRM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATRM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.