ATRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||12.10|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Atrion Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 7
- Atrion Reports Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 29
- ATRION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 29
- Atrion - This Tiny Dividend Grower Is Putting The Dividend Aristocrats To Shame Oct 25
- Atrion About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ATRI) Sep 9
- Could There Be A Special Dividend Coming From Espey? Sep 5
- Considering High-DGR Dividend Growth Stocks Sep 3
- ATRION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Aug 20
- Atrion Corp (ATRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.64; 1% Yield Street Insider Aug 14
- Atrion Corporation Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend by 14% Marketwired Aug 14
ATRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atrion is up 42.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Steris up 35.58%, and AngioDynamics up 47.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATRI
Pro Report PDF for ATRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATRI
Did Atrion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atrion Corporation and its subsidiaries develop and manufacture products, mainly for medical applications. Its medical products range from fluid delivery devices to ophthalmic and cardiovascular products.