ATNI Key Stats
- ATLANTIC TELE NETWORK INC /DE Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 1
- Atlantic Tele-Network Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... Apr 30
- Atlantic Tele-Network downgraded to Hold from Buy at BWS Financial theflyonthewall.com Apr 30
- Atlantic Tele-Network downgraded by BWS Financial Apr 30
- ATLANTIC TELE NETWORK INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fina... Apr 29
- Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Apr 29
- Q1 2013 Atlantic Tele-Network Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 29
- 2 Rallying Tech Small Caps Reporting Earnings In April With Encouraging Sales Tr... Apr 25
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark Apr 24
ATNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlantic Tele-Network is up 47.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.69%, AT&T up 15.00%, and Verizon Communications up 31.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATNI
Pro Report PDF for ATNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATNI
Did Atlantic Tele-Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. provides wireless and wireline telecommunications services in North America, Bermuda and Caribbean. The company offers wireless and wireline services through its operating subsidiaries. The wireless offers wireless voice and data services to retail customers under the "Altel" name in rural markets. It also provides wholesale wireless voice and data roaming services to national, regional, local and selected international wireless carriers in rural markets. The wireless also offers wireless voice and data services to retail customer in Guyana under the "Cellink" name, in Bermuda under the "CellularOne" name. The wireline offers facilities-based integrated voice and data communications services to enterprise and residential customers in New England. It also provides domestic wireline local and long distance telephone services in Guyana and international voice and data communications into and out of Guyana. In addition, the company owns and operates terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts.