ATNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||19.39|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1609%|
|Net Income (TTM)||306.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Fresh Mountain Of Cash Gives Atlantic Tele-Network 87% Three-Month Upside Nov 18
- ATLANTIC TELE NETWORK INC /DE Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Atlantic Tele-Network Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- ATLANTIC TELE NETWORK INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclo Nov 5
- Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. Reports Third Quarter and Nine Month 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
- Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (ATNI) Misses Q4 EPS Views Street Insider Nov 4
- Q3 2013 Atlantic Tele-Network Earnings Release - 5:00 pm ET Nov 4
- Atlantic Tele-Network Sets Date to Report Third Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 4
- ATLANTIC TELE NETWORK INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 25
ATNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlantic Tele-Network is up 50.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AT&T up 6.25%, and Verizon Communications up 16.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATNI
Pro Report PDF for ATNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATNI
Did Atlantic Tele-Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. provides wireless and wireline telecommunications services in North America, Bermuda and Caribbean. The company offers wireless and wireline services through its operating subsidiaries. The wireless offers wireless voice and data services to retail customers under the "Altel" name in rural markets. It also provides wholesale wireless voice and data roaming services to national, regional, local and selected international wireless carriers in rural markets. The wireless also offers wireless voice and data services to retail customer in Guyana under the "Cellink" name, in Bermuda under the "CellularOne" name. The wireline offers facilities-based integrated voice and data communications services to enterprise and residential customers in New England. It also provides domestic wireline local and long distance telephone services in Guyana and international voice and data communications into and out of Guyana. In addition, the company owns and operates terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts.