ATML Key Stats
- Here's What This "Market-Destroying" Investor Is Buying Fool May 24
- Here's What This $21 Billion Hedge Fund Company Has Been Buying Fool May 24
- Flagship LTE Smartphones a Sharp Area of Growth in the Semiconductor Space: Expe... May 24
- ATMEL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financ... May 24
- Atmel Corporation Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunic... May 23
- Atmel's CEO Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications... May 23
- Atmel Powers Smart Watch - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Atmel Powers Smart Watch May 23
- Topeka Capital Starts Atmel (ATML) at Buy Street Insider May 23
- CFO Moves: Atmel, Chimera Investment, Severstal North America The Wall Street Journal May 22
ATML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atmel Corporation is up 2.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Anadigics up 4.06%, and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation up 118.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ATML
Pro Report PDF for ATML
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATML Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATML
Did Atmel Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Atmel Corporation is a manufacturer of semiconductors, founded in 1984. Its focus is on system-level solutions built around flash microcontrollers. Its products include microcontrollers, and its own Atmel AVR and AVR32 architectures, radio frequency devices, EEPROM and flash memory devices, and a number of application-specific products. Atmel supplies its devices as standard products, ASICs, or ASSPs depending on the requirements of its customers. In some cases it is able to offer system on chip solutions. Atmel Corporation's microcontrollers and supporting products are used in many market segments including; industrial, consumer, communications, computing, automotive and more. Atmel Corporation sells its products to original equipment manufacturers directly; and indirectly through distributors in the United States, Asia, Europe, South Africa, and Central and South America. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.