ATML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0989|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-80.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-41.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Atmel's Management Presents at NASDAQ OMX International Investor Program Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Atmel (ATML) Gets an Important Win at HP - FBR Street Insider Nov 27
- Siemens Industry Automation Selects Atmel maXTouch Controller To Power 19" Touchscreen for Simatic Industrial Flat Panel PR Newswire Nov 26
- Siemens Industry Automation Selects Atmel maXTouch Controller To Power 19” Touchscreen for Simatic Industrial Flat Panel noodls Nov 26
- Atmel's Management Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Chipmaker Likes "Big Bits," and So, Apparently, Does Sir Mix-A-Lot AllThingsD Nov 15
- Atmel Reconfirms 8-bit MCU Leadership, Expands MCU Portfolio with Low-power 8-bit tinyAVR MCUs noodls Nov 13
- Atmel Corporation CEO Sells 200K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 12
- Oppenheimer Starts Atmel (ATML) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 11
- Atmel Corporation CEO Sells 20K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 11
ATML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atmel is up 36.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Anadigics up 2.93%, and Cypress Semiconductor down 1.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATML
Pro Report PDF for ATML
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATML Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATML
Did Atmel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atmel Corporation is a manufacturer of semiconductors, founded in 1984. Its focus is on system-level solutions built around flash microcontrollers. Its products include microcontrollers, and its own Atmel AVR and AVR32 architectures, radio frequency devices, EEPROM and flash memory devices, and a number of application-specific products. Atmel supplies its devices as standard products, ASICs, or ASSPs depending on the requirements of its customers. In some cases it is able to offer system on chip solutions. Atmel Corporation's microcontrollers and supporting products are used in many market segments including; industrial, consumer, communications, computing, automotive and more. Atmel Corporation sells its products to original equipment manufacturers directly; and indirectly through distributors in the United States, Asia, Europe, South Africa, and Central and South America. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.