ATMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.196|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ATMI: On The Cusp Of A Major Revaluation Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday Nov 8
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Orgenesis Establishes Belgium Subsidiary for Manufacturing Process Development of Clinical Grade Cells Marketwired Nov 5
- NeoStem Subsidiary Progenitor Cell Therapy Announces Cell Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration With ATMI GlobeNewswire Nov 4
- ATMI Inc. (ATMI) Enters Overbought territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 4
- Midday movers: Container Store, Chevron & more CNBC Nov 1
- ATMI Confirms Review of Strategic Alternatives noodls Nov 1
- ATMI to resume trade at 12:25 pm ET theflyonthewall.com Nov 1
ATMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ATMI is up 48.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Applied Materials up 58.55%, and Brooks Automation up 37.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATMI
Pro Report PDF for ATMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATMI
Did ATMI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ATMI, Inc. provides high performance materials, materials packaging and materials delivery systems used worldwide in the manufacture of microelectronics devices. Its products consist of "front-end" semiconductor performance materials, sub-atmospheric pressure gas delivery systems for safe handling and delivery of toxic and hazardous gases to semiconductor process equipment, and high-purity materials packaging and dispensing systems that allow for the reliable introduction of low volatility liquids and solids to microelectronics. It has offices located in Belgium, China, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United States. It has strategic alliances with Enthone, Inc. and Lake LED Materials, Co., Ltd. The company was founded by Eugene G. Banucci, Glenn Tom, Ward C. Stevens, Duncan W. Brown and W. Karl Olander in 1986 and is headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut.