ATLS Key Stats
- Atlas Resource, EP Energy in a Deal Jun 13
- Atlas Resource, EP Energy in a Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- ATLAS ENERGY, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreemen... Jun 13
- Atlas Turns on the Gas in Transformational Deal Jun 12
- Cenovus to Sell Shaunavon Asset Jun 12
- Cenovus to Sell Shaunavon Asset - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Williams Downgraded to Strong Sell Jun 11
- Williams Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Missouri Lawyer Brings Nuisance Claims to Fracking Arena Jun 11
- Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Uni... Jun 10
ATLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Energy is up 70.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Atlas Pipeline Partners up 24.29%, and Williams Companies up 15.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ATLS
Pro Report PDF for ATLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATLS
Did Atlas Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlas Energy, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership. Atlas Energy owns the general partner of Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., a midstream energy service provider engaged in the gathering and processing of natural gas in the Mid-Continent region of the U.S., namely in Oklahoma and Texas. Atlas Energy is also a leading sponsor of tax-advantaged direct investment natural gas and oil partnerships, a business which we have operated for over 40 years through several Atlas entities. The company was formerly known as Atlas Pipeline Holdings, L.P. and changed its name to Atlas Energy, L.P. on February 18, 2011. It was founded in December 2005 and is headquartered in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.