ATLS Key Stats
PR Newswire03/06 14:35
ATLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Energy Group is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Atlas Resource Partners down 57.13%, and Whiting Petroleum down 55.33%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATLS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATLS
Did Atlas Energy Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=197317&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- NAICS Code: 213112
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Atlas Energy Group LLC is an oil and gas company. Its operations include ARP and New Atlas. ARP consists of ARP’s operations. New Atlas includes the operations of the Arkoma assets and the Development Subsidiary.
ATLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.