ATLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||83.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.240|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-63.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DLR, HMC, ATLS, HTA, AGNC The Street Dec 3
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, EDR, VIP, BDN, ATLS Nov 21
- Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. to Present at the RBC MLP Conference Business Wire Nov 20
- ATLS Stock Crowded With Sellers Nov 13
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 12
- Atlas Energy, L.P. to Present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference noodls Nov 11
- Atlas Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Atlas Energy, L.P. (ATLS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.54/Share Street Insider Nov 8
- ATLAS ENERGY, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 8
ATLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Energy is up 27.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Atlas Pipeline Partners up 15.97%, and Crestwood Midstream down 6.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATLS
Pro Report PDF for ATLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATLS
Did Atlas Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlas Energy, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership. Atlas Energy owns the general partner of Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., a midstream energy service provider engaged in the gathering and processing of natural gas in the Mid-Continent region of the U.S., namely in Oklahoma and Texas. Atlas Energy is also a leading sponsor of tax-advantaged direct investment natural gas and oil partnerships, a business which we have operated for over 40 years through several Atlas entities. The company was formerly known as Atlas Pipeline Holdings, L.P. and changed its name to Atlas Energy, L.P. on February 18, 2011. It was founded in December 2005 and is headquartered in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.