ATK Key Stats
- Boeing Offers More to Shareholders - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Raytheon to Supply D-RAPCON Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Raytheon to Supply D-RAPCON Systems May 23
- ALLIANT TECHSYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 22
- EMCORE Allies With ATK on "Green Fuel" Mission for NASA Fool May 21
- AAR Names General (ret.) Ronald R. Fogleman Lead Director of its Board PR Newswire May 21
- EMCORE Awarded Solar Panel Manufacturing Contract by ATK for NASA's Green Propel... May 21
- Stifel Nicolaus Resumes Alliant Techsystems (ATK) at Hold Street Insider May 21
- Something to Watch at Alliant Techsystems Fool May 21
- ATK Tests "Green" Space Technology Fool May 20
ATK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliant Techsystems is up 56.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Rockwell Collins up 32.17%, and Lockheed Martin Corporation up 33.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ATK
Pro Report PDF for ATK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATK
Did Alliant Techsystems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alliant Techsystems, Inc. designs and manufactures aerospace, defense, and commercial products. The company supplies military small-caliber ammunition for use in soldier-carried weapons such as automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and machine guns. It manufactures solid rocket motors, supporting tactical, strategic, missile defense, and space launch applications. Alliant Techsystems operates business in four segments: Aerospace Systems, Armament Systems, Missile Products, and Security & Sporting. The company operates in the United States, Puerto Rico, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.