ATK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.268|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||300.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Boeing's Order and Delivery Status - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- ATK and NASA Successfully Demonstrate New Rocket Motor for Solar Probe Plus Mission PR Newswire Dec 5
- ATK Aids SES-8 Satellite Launch Dec 5
- ATK Aids SES-8 Satellite Launch - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- ATK's PUMA Solar Arrays Successfully Complete 90th Deployment PR Newswire Dec 4
- Credit Suisse Adds New Stocks to Buy for 2014 Top Picks List Dec 4
- ATK Completes First Flight Test of its Light Gunship for Kingdom of Jordan PR Newswire Dec 4
- AAR Wins Airlift Services Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
ATK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliant Techsystems is up 97.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Boeing up 86.36%, and Raytheon up 56.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATK
Pro Report PDF for ATK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATK
Did Alliant Techsystems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliant Techsystems, Inc. designs and manufactures aerospace, defense, and commercial products. The company supplies military small-caliber ammunition for use in soldier-carried weapons such as automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and machine guns. It manufactures solid rocket motors, supporting tactical, strategic, missile defense, and space launch applications. Alliant Techsystems operates business in four segments: Aerospace Systems, Armament Systems, Missile Products, and Security & Sporting. The company operates in the United States, Puerto Rico, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.