ATI Key Stats
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA May 20
- When Growth Destroys Value Fool May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: VLCCF, E, HIW, ATI, MXIM May 17
- Allegheny Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ATI) May 17
- Allegheny Technologies About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ATI) May 16
- ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES INC Financials May 11
- Allegheny Technologies Mired In Soft Metals Markets May 10
- ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... May 7
- Credit Suisse Starts Allegheny Technologies (ATI) at Neutral Street Insider May 7
- Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard May 6
ATI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allegheny Technologies is down 6.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Carpenter Technology Corporation up 7.82%, and Haynes International down 9.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ATI
Pro Report PDF for ATI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATI
Did Allegheny Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated is one of the largest and most diversified specialty metals producers in the world with revenues of approximately $4.7 billion for the last twelve months. ATI has approximately 11,300 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty metals solutions. Its major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, machine and cutting tools, and construction and mining. Its products include titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, grain-oriented electrical steel, stainless and specialty steels, zirconium, hafnium, and niobium, tungsten materials, and forgings and castings. Allegheny Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.