ATI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0999|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Allegheny Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Dec 12
- US close: Stocks drop sharply as taper bets increase Dec 12
- Interesting ATI Put Options For December 21st Dec 11
- Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard The Street Dec 10
- Allegheny Cut to Underperform Dec 10
- Allegheny Cut to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Allegheny Technologies Becomes #44 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Genuine Parts The Street Nov 27
- US close: Stocks pare gains but Nasdaq ends at 13-year high Nov 27
ATI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allegheny Technologies is up 17.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Carpenter Technology up 22.89%, and Kennametal up 29.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATI
Pro Report PDF for ATI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATI
Did Allegheny Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated is one of the largest and most diversified specialty metals producers in the world with revenues of approximately $4.7 billion for the last twelve months. ATI has approximately 11,300 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty metals solutions. Its major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, machine and cutting tools, and construction and mining. Its products include titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, grain-oriented electrical steel, stainless and specialty steels, zirconium, hafnium, and niobium, tungsten materials, and forgings and castings. Allegheny Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.