ATHN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1313|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.611M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Movers and Shakers: Facebook, Lululemon, Athenahealth and Southwest Airlines Fool Dec 12
- [video] The Top Ten Stocks for Dec. 12 Bloomberg Dec 12
- Joe, Becky, Andrew 'Dilbert-ized' by comic creator CNBC Dec 12
- Today's Market: Something Amiss In Retail And Tech? Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Athenahealth 2014 Guidance Disappoints; Stock Tumbles Investor's Business Daily Dec 12
- Stocks Slip Into Thin Losses; Facebook Up On S&P 500 News Investor's Business Daily Dec 12
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 12
- Ahead of the Bell: Athenahealth shares tumble Dec 12
- Stock Futures Up On Mixed Data; Guidance Guts AthenaHealth Investor's Business Daily Dec 12
- ATHENAHEALTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 12
ATHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AthenaHealth is up 67.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cerner up 35.46%, and Quality Systems up 20.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ATHN
Pro Report PDF for ATHN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATHN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ATHN
Did AthenaHealth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AthenaHealth, Inc is a provider of Internet-based business services for physician practices. Its cloud-based services include four integrated offerings: athenaCollector, athenaClinicals, athenaCommunicator, and athenaCoordinator.