ATHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9103|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||101.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/08 14:51
Investor's Business Daily12/05 14:53
|11/05/2014 08:00 EST||Misc||Autohome Inc. Third Quarter 2014 Conference Call|
|11/05/2014||Earnings||Autohome Inc. Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release|
ATHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autohome is up 40.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Bitauto Holdings up 155.5%, and Baidu up 37.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATHM
PDF Report for ATHM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATHM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATHM
Did Autohome make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.autohome.com.cn
- IR Website: http://ir.autohome.com.cn/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Autohome Inc provides an online destination for automobile consumers in China. The Company through its two websites delivers comprehensive, independent and interactive content to automobile buyers and owners.
ATHM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATHM","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATHM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATHM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATHM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATHM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.