ATHM Key Stats
Investor's Business Daily09/22 18:56
Investor's Business Daily09/17 08:02
ATHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autohome is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.20%, Bitauto Holdings up 387.2%, and 58.com up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATHM
PDF Report for ATHM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATHM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATHM
Did Autohome make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.autohome.com.cn
- IR Website: http://ir.autohome.com.cn/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Autohome Inc provides an online destination for automobile consumers in China. The Company through its two websites delivers comprehensive, independent and interactive content to automobile buyers and owners.
ATHM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATHM","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATHM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATHM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATHM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATHM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.