ATHL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6017|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/13 18:12
Business Wire10/10 17:58
|08/13/2014||Misc||Athlon Energy Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Athlon Energy Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Athlon Energy Inc|
ATHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Athlon Energy is up 72.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.58%, Occidental Petroleum down 4.70%, and Abraxas Petroleum up 39.53%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ATHL
PDF Report for ATHL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ATHL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ATHL
Did Athlon Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.athlonenergy.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=251930&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Athlon Energy Inc is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development, and exploitation of unconventional oil and liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin.
ATHL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ATHL","name")
- Description: =YCI("ATHL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ATHL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ATHL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ATHL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.