ASYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.106|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-24.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.18/sh; Signs Contract with ECN, Street Insider Dec 11
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Unit Enters Cell Technology Development Agreement with ECN Street Insider Dec 11
- Trading Radar for 12/11: Joy Global (JOY), Costcc (COST), Men's Wearhouse (MW), Vera Bradley (VRA) Report Street Insider Dec 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Amtech Systems to Announce Fourth Quarter Financial Results on noodls Dec 4
- Amtech Systems to Announce Fourth Quarter Financial Results on December 11, 2013 PR Newswire Dec 3
- Amtech Systems, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Intel Unveils Galileo - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 7
- Best Performing Value Stock Screen Achieving 55.8% YTD Oct 3
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Amtech Systems Inc. (ASYS) to Buy Street Insider Sep 4
ASYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amtech Systems is up 147.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.41%, ASM International down 8.61%, and IPG Photonics up 18.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASYS
Pro Strategies Featuring ASYS
Did Amtech Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amtech Systems, Inc., is a supplier of horizontal diffusion furnace systems used for solar (photovoltaic) cell and semiconductor manufacturing. It operates in two business segments namely solar and semiconductor equipment, and polishing supplies.