ASX Key Stats
- InPlay: Advanced Semi unit ASE Assembly & Test to acquire shares of Wuxi Tongzhi... May 20
- ASE Assembly & Test (Shanghai) Limited to Acquire Shares of Wuxi Tongzhi Microel... May 20
- Advanced Semiconductor downgraded to Market Perform at Bernstein theflyonthewall.com May 9
- Taiwan's Export Fall In April Underscores Weak Global Economy, Yen Depreciation ... May 7
- Advanced Semiconductor reports April revenue up 11.1% to $561M vs. $505M last ye... May 7
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. Announces Monthly Net Revenues PR Newswire May 7
- ON Semi Beats Earnings, Rev down YoY - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- ADVANCED SEMICONDUCTOR ENGINEERING INC Financials Apr 30
- Here's Why Advanced Semiconductor Engineering's Latest Report Might Worry You Fool Apr 29
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnin... Apr 26
ASX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Semiconductor Engineering is up 8.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Siliconware Precision Industries up 19.84%, and Amkor Technology up 6.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ASX
Pro Report PDF for ASX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASX
Did Advanced Semiconductor Engineering make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE Inc.) is the world’s largest independent providers of semiconductor packaging and test services. As a global leader geared towards meeting the industry’s ever growing needs for faster, smaller and higher performance chips, ASE Inc. develops and offers a wide portfolio of technology and solutions including IC test program design, front-end engineering test, wafer probe, wafer bump, substrate design and supply, wafer level package, flip chip, system-in-package, final test and design manufacturing services through Universal Scientific Industrial Co Ltd, a member of the ASE Group. Their services include wafer bumping, semiconductor packaging, design and production of interconnect materials, front-end engineering testing, wafer probing and final test services. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.