ASTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-74.54|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-162967%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AASTROM BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 29
- Aastrom Biosciences Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Equity Standard Listing Requirement noodls Nov 15
- Aastrom Digs In, Refocuses On DCM Nov 13
- Aastrom Biosciences' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Aastrom Biosciences Reports Third-Quarter and Nine-Month 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- AASTROM BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 12
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. (ASTM) Posts Q3 Loss of 6c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- AASTROM BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Aastrom Biosciences to Present at the 2013 Therapeutic Area Partnerships Conference noodls Nov 12
- Aastrom Biosciences to Host Third Quarter 2013 Investor Call on November 12, 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 7
ASTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aastrom Biosciences is down 87.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cytori Therapeutics down 32.57%, and Cytomedix down 25.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASTM
Pro Strategies Featuring ASTM
Did Aastrom Biosciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., is a regenerative medicine company that is engaged in the development of innovative cell therapies to repair or regenerate damaged or diseased tissues.