ASTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.775|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gencor Is a Good Road to Follow The Street Nov 27
- Astec Down to Underperform Nov 25
- Astec Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- HEES Gains on Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Rockwell Collins, General Cable and Astec Industries Nov 5
- Astec Industries, Inc. to Present at Robert W. Baird's 2013 Industrial Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 1
- Terex Gains on Solid Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Manitowoc Shares Up on Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 25
ASTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astec Industries is up 23.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Caterpillar up 2.10%, and Terex up 56.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASTE
Pro Report PDF for ASTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASTE
Did Astec Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Astec Industries, Inc. family of companies has become America’s leading manufacturer of equipment for asphalt road building, aggregate processing, pipeline and utility trenching, oil, gas and water well drilling and wood processing. It operates through four business segments: Asphalt Group, Aggregate and Mining Group, Mobile Asphalt Paving Group and Underground Group. The company sells its products through sales agents, distributors, and dealers. Astec Industries, Inc. was founded by J. Don Brock in 1972 and is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee