Altisource Portfolio Fundamental Score
View 4,000+ financial data types
Altisource Portfolio Fundamental Score Chart
Altisource Portfolio Historical Fundamental Score Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Fundamental Score
The fundamental score is YCharts proprietary score of how strong a company's fundamentals are. It ranges from 1 to 10, with 10 being the strongest. The ten tests are as follows (score one point for each test the company passes):
1) EPS Growth > 0
2) Revenue Growth > 0
3) Five Year Average ROE > 5%
4) 10 Year Minimum Gross Margin > 0
5) Book Value Per Share Growth > 0
6) Current Ratio > 1
7) Debt to Equity Ratio < 13
8) 10 Year Average Cash Flow > 0
9) Long Term Debt < 5 x Net Income
10) Uninterrupted dividend payments as far back as we have data
(unless otherwise noted, growth rates are calculated for 10 years or the life of the stock, whichever is shorter)
Further details can be found in our support center article about the fundamental score.
ASPS Fundamental Score Benchmarks
|The Advisory Board||Upgrade|
|KMA Global Solutions||Upgrade|
ASPS Fundamental Score Range, Past 5 Years
ASPS Fundamental Score Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: fundamental_score
- Latest data point: =YCP("ASPS", "fundamental_score")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("ASPS", "fundamental_score", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
SA Breaking News 12/18 10:18 ET
noodls 12/12 16:39 ET
SA Breaking News 11/24 08:58 ET
noodls 11/24 08:35 ET
SA Breaking News 11/20 13:19 ET
Yahoo 11/17 10:01 ET
Yahoo 11/17 09:05 ET
SA Breaking News 11/14 15:43 ET