ASNA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9808|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||160.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MEDIA ALERT: Lane Bryant To Host First-Ever Guys Night Out 10 Store Event PR Newswire Dec 12
- What Do Ascena Retail Group's Results Mean for Retail? Dec 12
- Insider Trading Alert - ASNA, SLH, ALXN, JAH And ITW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 12
- Ascena Retail Should Be on Your Radar Fool Dec 11
- What Do Ascena Retail Group's Results Mean for Retail? Fool Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, UBNT, EAT And ASNA Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- Ascena Retail: The Future Looks Bright Dec 7
- ASCENA RETAIL GROUP, INC. Financials Dec 7
- Ascena Retail Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne The Street Dec 6
- [video] Five Takeaways From the Jobs Report MarketWatch Dec 6
ASNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ascena Retail Group is up 6.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, TJX Companies up 45.11%, and Express up 24.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASNA
Pro Report PDF for ASNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASNA
Did Ascena Retail Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls, operating through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, the dressbarn, maurices and Justice brands. The Company operates through its subsidiaries over 2,500 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with revenues of approximately $2.9 billion. Dressbarn offers casual, career and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories at value prices for women ages 35-55, operating 836 stores in 47 states. Maurices offers casual and career apparel and accessories at value prices to the fashion-conscious woman, ages 17-34 with a 20-something attitude, and operates 797 stores in 44 states. Justice offers trend-right apparel and accessories at value prices for tween girls ages 7-14 and operates 917 stores in 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. The company was formerly known as Dress Barn, Inc. and changed its name to Ascena Retail Group, Inc. in January 2011. Ascena Retail Group, Inc. was founded in 1962 and is based in Suffern, New York.