ASMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||27.26|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.747B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS noodls Oct 31
- ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS GlobeNewswire Oct 31
- [$$] Chip-Equipment Picks to Play Trends Barrons.com Oct 23
- ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY AND TIMING OF THE 2013 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS CONFERENCE CALL AND WEB CAST Thomson Reuters ONE Oct 22
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Ericsson, Zynga, Halliburton and More Sep 12
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades ASM International (ASMI) to Buy Street Insider Sep 12
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
- ASM International: Be Ready For A Leap Aug 13
- Singaporean Semiconductor Stock For Sale! Aug 1
ASMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ASM International is down 2.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.95%, Applied Materials up 57.73%, and Lam Research up 44.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASMI
Pro Report PDF for ASMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASMI
Did ASM International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ASM International N.V. is a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment in both front-end wafer processing and back-end assembly and test markets. The Company possesses a strong technological base, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and a highly trained, strategically distributed support network. ASM’s products for wafer processing include CVD, diffusion, PECVD, ALD, PEALD and epitaxy, and are running at many of the most advanced 300mm semiconductor fabrication plants around the world. ASM International and its subsidiaries provide production solutions for wafer processing, assembly and packaging of semiconductor devices from their facilities in the United States, Europe, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The company was founded by Arthur del Prado in 1968 and is headquartered in Almere, The Netherlands.