ASMI Key Stats
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 8
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 1
- ASM International NV Stock Upgraded (ASMI) Apr 26
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place Apr 24
- BRIEF-ASMI shares rise after Q1 results Apr 24
- ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2013 OPERATING RESULTS noodls Apr 24
- BRIEF-ASMI shares open up 2.8 pct after board change Apr 23
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place Apr 17
ASMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ASM International is down 4.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.49%, Kulicke & Soffa Industries up 6.83%, and MaxLinear up 63.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ASMI
Pro Report PDF for ASMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASMI
Did ASM International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ASM International N.V. is a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment in both front-end wafer processing and back-end assembly and test markets. The Company possesses a strong technological base, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and a highly trained, strategically distributed support network. ASM’s products for wafer processing include CVD, diffusion, PECVD, ALD, PEALD and epitaxy, and are running at many of the most advanced 300mm semiconductor fabrication plants around the world. ASM International and its subsidiaries provide production solutions for wafer processing, assembly and packaging of semiconductor devices from their facilities in the United States, Europe, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The company was founded by Arthur del Prado in 1968 and is headquartered in Almere, The Netherlands.