ASI Key Stats
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Jun 18
- XL Maintained at Outperform Jun 14
- This Small Cap Insurance Business Is a Buy Jun 14
- XL Maintained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- American Safety: A Strong Buy Jun 13
- This Small Cap Insurance Business Is a Buy Fool Jun 13
- American Safety: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- A.M. Best Affirms Navigators Ratings Jun 11
- A.M. Best Affirms Navigators Ratings - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Jun 11
ASI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Safety Insurance is up 66.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Global Indemnity up 22.73%, and Montpelier RE up 27.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASI
Pro Report PDF for ASI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASI
Did American Safety Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.