ASCMA Key Stats
- ASCENT CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Financials May 17
- ASCENT CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 14
- Ascent Capital Group Beats Expectations But Takes A Step Back Anyway May 10
- ASCENT CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Ascent Capital Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Ascent Capital Group Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended Marc... May 9
- Q1 2013 Ascent Capital Group Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close May 9
- Ascent Media Earnings: What Investors Should Watch May 9
- What to Expect from Ascent Capital Group Fool May 6
- ASCENT CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... Apr 30
ASCMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ascent Capital Group is up 43.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Brink's Company up 17.88%, and IDO Security down 75.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASCMA
Pro Report PDF for ASCMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASCMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASCMA
Did Ascent Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ascent Media Corporation is a holding public company whose primary subsidiary is Ascent Media Group, LLC. Ascent Media Group is a Delaware limited liability company, which provides creative and technical services to the media and entertainment industries. Ascent Capital Group, Inc. was formerly known as Ascent Media Corporation and changed its name on July 7, 2011. The company is based in Englewood, Colorado. Ascent Capital Group, Inc. is a former subsidiary of Discovery Communications, Inc. DHC spun off Ascent Media as an independent, public company on September 17, 2008.