ASBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.773|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.283M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- AMERIANA BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- AMERIANA BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- Ameriana Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2013 Net Income of $561,000 or $0.19 Per Share noodls Oct 30
- Reminder - Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Sep 30
- Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Sep 20
- Ameriana Bancorp Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.01 Per Share Business Wire Sep 20
- AMERIANA BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 26
- AMERIANA BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.18 Street Insider Jul 26
ASBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameriana Bancorp is up 74.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Anchor Bancorp up 24.52%, and Kentucky First Federal up 0.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASBI
Pro Strategies Featuring ASBI
Did Ameriana Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ameriana Bancorp, through its banking subsidiaries, offers banking services through branches in central Indiana and in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. The Company also offers title insurance services.