ARX Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Aeroflex Holding (ARX) May 20
- 4 Tech Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- Aeroflex Holding's CEO Discusses F3Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Aeroflex Holding Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 9
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:15 am ET today May 9
- Aeroflex Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire May 9
- Q3 2013 Aeroflex Holding Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... May 9
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. Common S Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcemen... May 8
- What Does Wall Street See for Aeroflex Holding's Q3? Fool May 6
ARX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aeroflex is up 10.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Bel Fuse down 7.82%, and Kemet Corporation down 18.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARX
Pro Report PDF for ARX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARX
Did Aeroflex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aeroflex Holding Corp. is a multi-faceted high technology company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a diverse range of microelectronic and test and measurement products. Its products are in worldwide use, supporting communication systems, networks and automatic test systems. Aeroflex's highly respected achievements in enabling broadband and wireless communications are based on a broad range of patented and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Plainview, New York.