ARX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9394|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-79.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top Midstream Producers at the Heart of Canada's Energy Industry Fool Dec 7
- Aeroflex Holding Is Now Oversold (ARX) Nov 25
- Aeroflex to Participate in Investor Conferences noodls Nov 19
- AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vote Nov 18
- AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. Financials Nov 14
- Aeroflex Holding's CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Aeroflex Holdings (ARX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 7
- Aeroflex Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Nov 7
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:15 am ET today Nov 7
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. Discusses Q1 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
ARX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aeroflex Holding is down 1.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Acuity Brands up 57.83%, and Bel Fuse up 36.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARX
Pro Report PDF for ARX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARX
Did Aeroflex Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aeroflex Holding Corp. is a multi-faceted high technology company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a diverse range of microelectronic and test and measurement products. Its products are in worldwide use, supporting communication systems, networks and automatic test systems. Aeroflex's highly respected achievements in enabling broadband and wireless communications are based on a broad range of patented and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Plainview, New York.