ARWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.395|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13895%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar The Street Dec 2
- A Hedge Fund is Buying Shares in These 2 Biotech Stocks Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 27
- Arrowhead to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Business Wire Nov 26
- Arrowhead Submits Application to Begin Phase 2a Trial of ARC-520 for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Infection noodls Nov 25
- Arrowhead to Present at Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 7
- Arrowhead Presents Data Suggesting ARC-520 Induces Therapeutic Flare in Chronic Hepatitis B noodls Nov 4
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Files 10.9M Common Shelf for Shareholders Street Insider Oct 28
- Arrowhead Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Rule 5635(c)(4) Business Wire Oct 25
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/22: (SYMM) (OXBT) (CPRX) Higher; (PVG) (RSH) (OSN) Lower Street Insider Oct 22
- Piper Jaffray Starts Arrowhead Research (ARWR) at Overweight Street Insider Oct 21
ARWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arrowhead Research is up 305.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals up 374.4%, and Aegerion Pharmaceuticals up 222.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARWR
Pro Strategies Featuring ARWR
Did Arrowhead Research make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arrowhead Research Corporation is a development stage nanotechnology holding company that forms, acquires, and operates subsidiaries commercializing innovative nanotechnologies.