ARUN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3464|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Dec 10
- ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. Financials Dec 10
- Aruba Networks Selected as a 2013 CDW Partner of the Year noodls Dec 10
- Ubiquiti Networks: Another Big Year Ahead, Get In Now On The Short Term Sell-Off Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Aruba Networks Inc. (ARUN): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard The Street Nov 26
- The University of Findlay Uses Aruba Networks Unified Wired and Wireless Infrastructure to Expand Access and Enable BYOD noodls Nov 25
- Why Aruba Networks, Inc. Shares Soared Fool Nov 22
- ARUN Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Forbes Nov 22
ARUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aruba Networks is down 22.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cisco Systems up 5.98%, and Alcatel-Lucent up 309.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARUN
Pro Report PDF for ARUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARUN
Did Aruba Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aruba Networks, Inc., incorporated in February 2002, connects local and remote users to corporate information technology (IT) resources via distributed enterprise networks. The Company’s portfolio of campus, branch office, teleworker, and mobile solutions simplify operations and provide secure access to all corporate applications and services regardless of a user’s device, location, or network. The products the Company licenses and sells include high-speed 802.11n wireless local area networks (WLANs); virtual branching networking solutions for branch offices and teleworkers, and network operations tools including spectrum analyzers, wireless intrusion prevention systems, and the AirWave Wireless Management Suite for managing wired, wireless, and mobile device networks. The company has over 500 employees and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. Aruba's core products are access points (APs), mobility controllers, and network management software through their Airwave Management Platform product.