ARUN Key Stats
- Aruba Networks Inc. (ARUN): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard May 21
- 5 Solid High Growth Oversold Stocks Fool May 21
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying Fool May 21
- Aruba Networks Introduces 802.11ac Solution for the Next-Generation Workplace Business Wire May 21
- Aruba Networks Supplies Wireless LAN to Red Robin and 2 Other Hot Stocks to Watc... May 20
- Aruba Rises On Unusually High Volume (ARUN) May 20
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News May 20
- Aruba Networks Provides WLAN in 300+ Red Robin® Restaurants to Support iPad Use ... May 20
- Cisco Systems - Shares Bounce Higher As Chambers Sees Encouraging Signs Seeking Alpha May 19
- Earnings Volatility Drives These Stocks in a New Direction May 19
ARUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aruba Networks is down 12.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Autodesk up 12.77%, and Cisco Systems up 42.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARUN
Pro Report PDF for ARUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARUN
Did Aruba Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aruba Networks, Inc., incorporated in February 2002, connects local and remote users to corporate information technology (IT) resources via distributed enterprise networks. The Company’s portfolio of campus, branch office, teleworker, and mobile solutions simplify operations and provide secure access to all corporate applications and services regardless of a user’s device, location, or network. The products the Company licenses and sells include high-speed 802.11n wireless local area networks (WLANs); virtual branching networking solutions for branch offices and teleworkers, and network operations tools including spectrum analyzers, wireless intrusion prevention systems, and the AirWave Wireless Management Suite for managing wired, wireless, and mobile device networks. The company has over 500 employees and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. Aruba's core products are access points (APs), mobility controllers, and network management software through their Airwave Management Platform product.