ARTC Key Stats
- Arabtec Gains Most in June After Winning Contract: Dubai Mover Jun 17
- ArthroCare Corporation Stock Upgraded (ARTC) Jun 14
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over ArthroCare's Latest Numbers Fool Jun 14
- CardioNet Skyrockets on New Deal Jun 12
- CardioNet Skyrockets on New Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- AnthroCare Could See $80+ Takeover Bid: Canaccord Jun 11
- Stocks With Bullish MACD Crossovers Jun 5
- Arabtec Plans to Pay Dividends From This Year as Projects Resume Jun 5
- Drake & Scull Drops Most Since 2011 on Overdone Bet: Dubai Mover Jun 3
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ARTC May 31
ARTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ArthroCare Corporation is up 22.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, MAKO Surgical Corporation down 52.62%, and Given Imaging down 13.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARTC
Pro Report PDF for ARTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARTC
Did ArthroCare Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ArthroCare develops and manufactures surgical devices, instruments, and implants that strive to enhance surgical techniques as well as improve patient outcomes. Its devices improve many existing surgical procedures and enable new minimally invasive procedures. Many of ArthroCare's devices use its internationally patented Coblation® technology. This technology precisely dissolves target tissue and limits damage to surrounding healthy tissue. ArthroCare also develops surgical devices utilizing other patented technology including its OPUS® line of fixation products as well as re-usable surgical instruments. ArthroCare is leveraging these technologies in order to offer a comprehensive line of surgical devices to capitalize on a multi-billion dollar market opportunity across several surgical specialties, including its two core product areas consisting of Sports Medicine and Ear, Nose, and Throat as well as other areas such as spine, wound care, urology and gynecology. The company was founded on April 29, 1993 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.