ARTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6498|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ArthroCare Announces Participation in Investor Conference noodls Nov 25
- ArthroCare Is Now Oversold (ARTC) Nov 8
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ARTC Nov 7
- ArthroCare Sees Flat Earnings, Misses Estimates Nov 1
- ArthroCare Sees Flat Earnings, Misses Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- ArthroCare Corp's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- ArthroCare Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Oct 30
- ArthroCare Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 29
- ARTHROCARE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 29
- Torn ACL? Rotator Cuff? It's Not Just NFL Pros Driving Sports Medicine Demand Oct 29
ARTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ArthroCare is up 15.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Align Technology up 112.2%, and MAKO Surgical up 121.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARTC
Pro Report PDF for ARTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARTC
Did ArthroCare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ArthroCare develops and manufactures surgical devices, instruments, and implants that strive to enhance surgical techniques as well as improve patient outcomes. Its devices improve many existing surgical procedures and enable new minimally invasive procedures. Many of ArthroCare's devices use its internationally patented Coblation® technology. This technology precisely dissolves target tissue and limits damage to surrounding healthy tissue. ArthroCare also develops surgical devices utilizing other patented technology including its OPUS® line of fixation products as well as re-usable surgical instruments. ArthroCare is leveraging these technologies in order to offer a comprehensive line of surgical devices to capitalize on a multi-billion dollar market opportunity across several surgical specialties, including its two core product areas consisting of Sports Medicine and Ear, Nose, and Throat as well as other areas such as spine, wound care, urology and gynecology. The company was founded on April 29, 1993 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.