ARRS Key Stats
- Arris Group (ARRS) Falls to Session Lows Street Insider May 22
- ARRIS Group Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For ARRS May 22
- Correction: Earns-TiVo May 21
- TiVo climbs as subscriber growth bolsters 1Q May 21
- ARRIS Brings Transformative Network, Broadband, and Video Solutions to Korean Ca... May 20
- ARRS July Options Begin Trading May 20
- ARRIS To Present At The Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference PR Newswire May 20
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: CEC Entertainment, Granite Constructi... May 17
- Arris Restructures Business Model May 16
- Arris Restructures Business Model - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
ARRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARRIS Group is up 24.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Cisco Systems up 44.23%, and Harmonic up 43.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ARRS
Pro Report PDF for ARRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARRS
Did ARRIS Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ARRIS Group Inc. is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering, and supply of broadband network services for residential and business subscribers around the world. The company gives broadband operators the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next generation advertising, and high speed data services. The company is headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, and has design, engineering, manufacturing, distribution, service and sales office locations throughout the world. It was founded in 1995.