ARO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9286|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-72.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stocks end lower for fifth straight session USA TODAY Dec 5
- Kohl's to hold marathon hours for Christmas rush CNBC Dec 5
- American Eagle Outfitters: Earnings Preview Fool Dec 5
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- Weak start to holiday selling season Dec 5
- Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valuation To Drive Recovery In 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- The Top Ten Stocks for Thursday, December 5 Bloomberg Dec 5
- Pisani's market open: Retail warning signs? Dec 5
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- Stocks to Watch: Conn's, Francesca's, Aeropostale Dec 5
ARO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aeropostale is down 35.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, American Eagle down 28.68%, and Abercrombie & Fitch down 21.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARO
Pro Report PDF for ARO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARO
Did Aeropostale make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14-to-17-year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale stores and 7-to-12-year-old kids through its P.S. from Aeropostale stores. Recently, it has been targeting young adults over 18 as well. Aeropostale maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. The Company currently operates over 885 Aeropostale stores in 49 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and over 36 stores in Canada. P.S. from Aeropostale operates 2 stores in 1 state. Aero also has a presence in the Middle East and has plans to expand into Asia, for more needed profit opportunities. The company designs, markets and sells its products through its own merchandise. It changed its name from MSS-Delaware, Inc. to Aéropostale, Inc. on February 1, 2000. Aéropostale was founded on September 1, 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.