ARO Key Stats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Falls Flat on Its Face Fool 11:01 AM
- Aéropostale Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool 9:00 AM
- After Competitors Collapse, American Eagle Looks Even Better May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- Sears, Abercrombie, P&G are big movers May 24
- S&P Closes Lower For Third Session; Dow Gains May 24
- Abercrombie, Aeropostale get roughed up May 24
- Analysts: Pandora Will Grow Throughout 2013 and 3 More Research Notes to Explore May 24
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap May 24
- Aeropostale shares fall on 1Q loss, weak forecast May 24
ARO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aeropostale is down 22.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, American Eagle Outfitters up 11.53%, and Abercrombie & Fitch Company up 43.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ARO
Pro Report PDF for ARO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARO
Did Aeropostale make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14-to-17-year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale stores and 7-to-12-year-old kids through its P.S. from Aeropostale stores. Recently, it has been targeting young adults over 18 as well. Aeropostale maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. The Company currently operates over 885 Aeropostale stores in 49 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and over 36 stores in Canada. P.S. from Aeropostale operates 2 stores in 1 state. Aero also has a presence in the Middle East and has plans to expand into Asia, for more needed profit opportunities. The company designs, markets and sells its products through its own merchandise. It changed its name from MSS-Delaware, Inc. to Aéropostale, Inc. on February 1, 2000. Aéropostale was founded on September 1, 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.