ARO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9286|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-72.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aeropostale Crashed on Earnings! Is It Still a Good Investment? Fool Dec 10
- Activist Investors Says Abercrombie Is Not a Model Retailer Fool Dec 10
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Status Update Fool Dec 10
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street Dec 10
- Abercrombie Opts Not to Lose Its Head Fool Dec 9
- The Real Reason Teen Retailers Are In Trouble Fool Dec 9
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street Dec 9
- American Eagle Gets Plucked; Shares Fall 9% on Weak Forecast Barrons.com Dec 6
- Aeropostale Launches Exclusive Collection With Bethany Mota noodls Dec 6
- Teen retailers grapple with holiday blues Dec 6
ARO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aeropostale is down 36.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Eagle down 30.00%, and Abercrombie & Fitch down 28.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARO
Pro Report PDF for ARO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARO
Did Aeropostale make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14-to-17-year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale stores and 7-to-12-year-old kids through its P.S. from Aeropostale stores. Recently, it has been targeting young adults over 18 as well. Aeropostale maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. The Company currently operates over 885 Aeropostale stores in 49 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and over 36 stores in Canada. P.S. from Aeropostale operates 2 stores in 1 state. Aero also has a presence in the Middle East and has plans to expand into Asia, for more needed profit opportunities. The company designs, markets and sells its products through its own merchandise. It changed its name from MSS-Delaware, Inc. to Aéropostale, Inc. on February 1, 2000. Aéropostale was founded on September 1, 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.