ARII Key Stats
- 3 Small-Cap Stocks Set To Grow May 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- These Small Caps Offer Investors Big-Time Yield And Value May 13
- Is a Revenue Miss Coming for American Railcar Industries? Fool May 13
- Napier Park Investing in Railcars Joins Icahn to Buffett May 8
- How American Railcar Industries Got More Awesome Last Quarter Fool May 1
- AMERICAN RAILCAR INDUSTRIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock ARII Enters Oversold Territory Apr 29
- GATX Earnings Underperform Apr 26
- GATX Earnings Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 26
ARII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Railcar Industries is up 65.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Greenbrier Companies up 82.77%, and Trinity Industries up 74.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARII
Pro Report PDF for ARII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARII
Did American Railcar Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?