ARII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.075|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||48.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Time to Work on the Railroad With These 3 Stocks Fool Dec 2
- Indicator Sounds Stock Market Warning Bell Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- AMERICAN RAILCAR INDUSTRIES, INC. Financials Nov 27
- Short Interest Declines 10.8% For ARII The Street Nov 27
- Clash of the Billionaires: Icahn vs. Buffett Fool Nov 25
- Why GameStop, American Railcar Industries, and Tower Group International Dropped Today Fool Nov 21
- [$$] Railcar Makers Get Fewer Tanks Nov 21
- Raymond James Downgrades American Railcar Industries (ARII) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 21
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update Nov 18
ARII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Railcar is up 40.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Greenbrier Companies up 58.05%, and Trinity Industries up 53.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARII
Pro Report PDF for ARII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARII
Did American Railcar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Railcar Industries, Inc., is a North American designer and manufacturer of hopper and tank railcars.